ASUS VGA NVIDIA GTX1650-O4G-LP-BRK, GTX 1650, 4GB GDDR5, 1xHDMI, 1xDVI
ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR5 is a powerful low-profile GPU designed for durability.
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- A low-profile design allows space for airflow and cabling in small chassis.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure stability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650
PCI Express 3.0
OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1515 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1485 MHz
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
7.2 x 2.7 x 1.6 inch
18.2 6.9 x 4.1 cm